Day at the Stable

Folks, this is exciting!

Today I am Da Horsey's "Guest of the Stable"! I can't wait to call my mom and tell her the big news! Although she can't stand horses.

The only problem so far was with squeezing into this suit of armor... especially on such a hot summer day. And using the bathroom-- how does that work? Thank G-d for the zipper in back. Well, small hardships really, just to make a point.

Hypocrites, take notice.

Please come see me at the stable . And can someone bring a box of tissues? I'm allergic to hay.

Thank you, Horsey, for hosting me today. Have you got anything else except carrots to eat here?

Comments

  1. Who knew it would be so hot in the stable today; don't wilt GA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tomorrow's post will feature little pink fairies sprinkling pixie dust over a field of buttercups under a rainbow with a nymph (not to be confused with a'nympho') riding a unicorn in the distance.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment