New Toy

I installed new video editing software this afternoon-- I've been wanting to make videos for a long time.

So, I'm trying to figure out how it works, but here is my very first, very CRUDE piece called, "You're s SHAM, but I love you". And I mean REALLY crude...

Basically, I downloaded a You Tube video, cut it up, and laid a soundtrack over it.

Baby steps.



Did you enjoy that?

No?

I'm sorry.

Then I guess you're not interested in the feature film documentary about the making of "You're a SHAM, but I love you"?

No?

Well then, how about a screen shot:

The making of "You're a SHAM, but I love you"

I'm going to get better. Promise.

Comments

  1. Your soundtrack changes the dynamic of this video so much.... GA you are too much fun! Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great. But as I heard the music I was thinking about that picture of Sullivan gushing over Christie...a cartoon heart pulsating out of her chest, long Jessica Rabbit lashes fluttering, tiny cupids flying around shooting arrows....

    ReplyDelete
  3. The more bandwidth you give these political-bozos, the more power they may think they have.

    Beyond satire (& you're brilliant at that, GA), ignore them.

    Have fun with skewering them. Otherwise, leave them alone to stew in their own juices.

    Just suggesting....

    Hoboken's seeming more & more like an ingrown toenail. Not to mention a Mile-Square psych unit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This video took politically acrimony, sanctimony, vindictiveness, misanthropy, disingenuousness, deceit and vitriol by Bajardi and turned it into a Zimmer love fest.

    Oh, the power of music and grafix to stir the emotions and quell the savage beast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe the arms akimbo move could morph into an update of the Macarena craze, replete with wagging finger.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment