Guest Artist Corner

Today's guest artist is none other than my cousin Jon Regen, who is a singer, songwriter, pianist and... even more exciting: he used to live in Jersey City! Imagine that! He's back in Manhattan now, and I don't know how the hell that humongous grand piano fits in that teeny-tiny apartment of his. I'll bet he greased the doorway. Well, it's none of my business.

I chose this video because it highlights his jazz pianist roots. He's doing more contemporary pop stuff now- and currently touring for his 2008 album, Let it Go.



More videos here.

AND... if YOU are an artist of ANY kind (visual, music, video, photography, poet, writer, minstrel, bard) and would like to appear in GA's "Guest Artist Corner" please contact me at grafixavenger666@gmail.com.

Sorry, I can't pay you if you appear as 'Guest Artist". Perhaps you can pay me? Oh, I kid.

Comments